The new legal framework, which applies on the territory of the European Union, reinforces the rights of individuals and the responsibilities of institutions processing personal data.
Should you have any questions, please contact Mr. Ronny Kessler, Member of the Board of Directors of Keßler-Bau AG, using the contact form under this link or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data when using our formsWe hereby inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website of Keßler-Bau AG https://kessler-bau-group.de
- The first on the Contact Us page to answer all your questions
- The second on the Own Projects page to answer your questions about buying or renting a property
- Purpose of the enquiry
- First name
- Email address
- Information about the enquiry
If you contact us on our website https://kessler-bau-group.de via these two forms, we process the data you provide in order to answer your questions and concerns.
We delete the data provided in this context when their storage is no longer necessary or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations (2 years).
The user provides this information in full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself.
The website user will then be told whether or not they need to provide this information. Your consent is required in order to process the data by ticking the consent box provided in our forms.
- Anonymous IP address
- Date and time the request was made
- Time difference with respect to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser software version
3. Your rights as a data subjectFirst of all, we would like to inform you at this point about your rights as a data subject with regard to your personal data. These rights are listed in Articles 15 to 22 of the EU GDPR. They include:
- The data subject’s right to information (Art. 15 EU-GDPR),
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data (Art. 16 EU-GDPR),
- The right to deletion (Art. 17 EU-GDPR), unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- The right to restrict processing (Art. 18 EU-GDPR),
- The right to data portability (Art. 20 EU-GDPR),
- The right to object to data processing (Art. 21 EU-GDPR).
The same applies should you have any questions regarding the processing of data by Keßler-Bau AG or should you wish to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR.
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Alt-Moabit 59-61, 10555 Berlin, Germany, telephone: +49 (0) 30 138890, fax: +49 (0) 30 2155050, email: email@example.com.
However, we will be happy to respond to your complaints before taking action with the regulator.
4. Purposes and legal basis of the data processingThe provisions of the EU Data Protection Regulation and all other applicable data protection regulations are complied with when processing your personal data. The legal basis for data processing is derived in particular from Art. 6 EU-GDPR.
We use your data to establish business relationships, to fulfil contractual and legal obligations, to implement the contractual relationship and to offer you our services.
From a data protection perspective, your consent also constitutes a duty of permission. We hereby inform you about the purposes of data processing and your right of withdrawal.
We will explicitly state in the consent if the consent also relates to the processing of special categories of personal data.
Processing of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) EU GDPR only takes place if this is necessary due to legal provisions and there is no reason to assume that your legitimate interest in the exclusion of processing outweighs your interest worthy of protection.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are grounds arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we shall implement without specifying a particular situation.
5. Disclosure to third partiesWe will only disclose your data to third parties within the scope of the statutory provisions or with the appropriate consent. Otherwise, the data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are obliged to do so due to mandatory legal provisions (disclosure to external bodies such as supervisory authorities or judicial authorities).
Cookies transmit certain information to the entity that sets them. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make our website more engaging and effective.
- Transient cookies (see a)
- Permanent cookies (see b)
Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of this website. Cookies that are not technically necessary are only set with your consent (on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR).